Pages

Monday 20 May 2013

Drowning

Drowning in a river,
Too numb to even shiver.
A noose around my neck,
A cry going unheard.
A bullet lost it's way,
Reaching out for you,
I'm drowning and i'm crying
So please come and save me,
To my home, please take me.
I'm drowning and I'm frowning,
You promised me love,
You left your soul in me.
Tears rush to break,
The prison that I made,
Please come back, please do love,
There's comfort in your arms,
Let me snatch the love I lost,
What had it even cost,
All my life and all my love,
Painully I will shove,
No love lost, No battle sounds,
No longer does my heart pound,
No love to be found,
So don't come around,
No places left to go,
No wings left to nurse,
You levied a curse.
Let me die alone,
Dimly our star shone.
And in that moment of time,
I committed the crime,
No love lost, no love found,
Let me disappear to not be found

No comments:

Post a Comment