Pages

Thursday 2 May 2013

Happy Birthday Daaru!

Please forgive me!

Hello my friend @daarudesi,
Today I had an exam, it was messy.
It's your birthday and I want you to smile,
I know, this poem is juvenile,
But guess what? It's your birthday!
We gonna drink Bacardi like it's yo birthday,
But enough with The 50 cent rap,
Please forgive me, my skills are crap,
But from my heart,  I want you to know,
That it's your night, so please glow,
Coz you're never turning 20 again,
Being an adult is such a pain,
So smile and laugh, The moment will end,
Time takes a turn, a sharp bend,
Life has more to offer,
Did you get some parry poppers?
I know this is meaningless,
But from my heart, I am sorry,
You're a beautiful person,
So never change,
Shit'll get worse,
But don't pull the chain,
Life doesn't stop,
You must hurry, chop chop,
Let's get drunk and let's play,
Love please smile, its your birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment